Header Ads

6 Tips To Stop Your Hair From Falling Out And Keep Healthy

6 Tips To Stop Your Hair From Falling Out And Keep Healthy


My hair has been falling out for a very long time and I am very eager to look for a solution to solve this problem. Every time, when I brush my hair or simply pull my hair back into a ponytail, I will get a hand full of hair. I feel scared about it and I am worried that someday there will be no more hair left!!! Oh, my Gosh, I will not let this terrible thing happen in the least. In this post I have got some tips to stop our hair from falling out and ways to keep our hair healthy. I will follow these natural tips and have a try. Hope these tips can help our hair look and feel so much better and we can have shinning strong and healthy hair!

Green Tea


Green tea includes antioxidants and it can help stop hair loss. If you drink green tea every day, you can get many wonderful benefits. It may take some time to see the result, but trust me, it really works!

Vitamin B 12


Vitamins are essential to our health. Remember to supplement essential vitamins in your daily life. Vitamin B12 can help with the creation of more red blood cells so that your body can get more oxygen. You can see your hair becoming thicker and stronger after some pperiods 

Caution! Wet!

Wet hair is fragile! They can easily break and fall out while you are brushing them. A wide tooth comb is recommended here and lightly comb through your hair, try to avoid pulling and tugging. Remember, they need gently treatment and patient care.
Oil Scalp Massages
This is a very scientific and amazing way for those who want to avoid falling hair. By stimulating your hair follicles, you can see your hair growth magically. You can mix lavender and almond oil into your hair and you will see the hair become stronger than ever.

No comments