Header Ads

SALONI SHARES TOP BEAUTY TIPS FOR WOMEN FROM WORLD’S BEST BEAUTY EXPERTS – PART 5

SALONI SHARES TOP BEAUTY TIPS FOR WOMEN FROM WORLD’S BEST BEAUTY EXPERTS – PART 5


Every women adore worthy beauty tips, so Saloni experts have rounded up world’s best beauty experts tips for you in one feature.


Wrap your damp strands into a bun:

“When I don’t have the time or cash to go to a salon, I shampoo at night, then run a drop of smoothing cream through my hair. I rough-dry it with a blow-dryer, wrap my damp strands into a bun and go to sleep. When I wake up, the top half is smooth. I just wrap random sections of the lower half around a curling iron for waves.”
Alyssa Hertzig, The Sparkly Life


Keep a hydrating, alcohol-free toner:

“I keep a hydrating, alcohol-free toner on the table by my couch, where I usually work from, and spritz it on for dewy skin in a flash.”
Janna Mandell, Beauty Binge

No comments