Header Ads

Step by Step Tutorial: Everyday/ Office/ Neutral Eyemakeup in 5 Easy Steps


Step by Step Tutorial: Everyday/ Office/ Neutral Eyemakeup in 5 Easy Steps 

Today, I’m doing a tutorial for you girlies. I had taken a sabbatical of sorts when it came to them and I haven’t done one in many months! So please go a lil easy on me. I decided to do a look that is pretty darn easy and can be done in 5 mins flat. You can wear this just about anywhere especially office and during daytime! Its easy,peasy and breezy! So lets get started ♥




Step 1 

Start off by prepping and priming your lids. Use a concealer to conceal your dark circles and make sure you use an orange color corrector if you have deep dark circles like me. Its always best to apply a primer after your concealer to keep your eyeshadow from budging or creasing. I use Lotus Herbals NaturalBlend Stick as a concealer as well as a primer as it makes for a great base. You can apply the concealer with your finger or use a synthetic concealer brush for this step.



Step 2 

Next, take a flat eyeshadow brush and apply a neutral peachy eyeshadow. I’ve used one with a pearl finish as its easier to photograph. You can use whichever finish your like.



Step 3 

To make the eyes look bigger we are going to define the crease. For this step you can use a brown,black or any neutral eyeshadow darker than the lid shade. I’ve used a browny coral shade to compliment the peachy lid eyeshadow. I prefer using a pointed crease brush for this step and then blending it out with a fluffy eyeshadow brush(something like Vega PB 15 or Colorbar Blending Eyeshadow Brush) after it.

No comments